Physical Therapy For All
*We are a Certifying Organization for thePresidents Volunteer Service Awards. A Certifying Organization is an entity that is approved to review, verify volunteer hours, confirm eligibility for the award and distribute the Presidential Volunteer Service Awards. The minimum hours required to qualify for the Service Award is 100 hours.
For further information please contact: Barbara: email@example.com (949) 735-9955
Help us to help those in needs:
1. Donate money, equipment or cars (See "Donations" page for further details).
2. Donate rehabilitation equipment/supplies by organizing collection days in your neighborhood, office or school.
3. Find hospitals, clinics and individuals willing to donate rehabilitation equipment.
4. Sign-up for RALPH's rewards Community Contribution program that donates to PTFORALL each time you shop. Click here
5. Sign-up for eScrip and raise money for PTFORALL simply by shopping at any of a thousand different stores. Click here
6. "Like Us" on Facebook.
7. Volunteer* as a driver (need a truck or SUV) to occasionally pick-up donated items in San Diego or Orange County, CA (USA)
8. Shop online at AmazonSmile (click link below) and Amazon will donate to PTFORALL each time you make a purchase.