Physical Therapy For All
We are a 501(c)(3) IRS recognized nonprofit public charity fully staffed by volunteers.
All contributions made to PTFORALL are tax deductible.
1. To donate money please choose one of the following:
A. To pay by Credit Card or PayPal - please click on the "Donate" button.
B. To pay by check, please make check payable to:
31022 Via Mirador
San Juan Capistrano, CA 92675
2. Sponsor a Patient: To sponsor a patient, simply donate $400 by check or credit card. One-hundred percent (100%)
of your donation will go directly to providing physical therapy services to a low-income individual with a medical need for physical rehabilitation. Your generous donation will ensure that a medically under-served person will receive ten
visits of medically necessary physical therapy. If you wish, we will gladly provide you with basic details of the client you are supporting (age, diagnosis and functional limitations) as well as a brief summary upon their discharge.
3. Perhaps you prefer to donate later. A planned gift to PTFORALL in your will or trust, or by beneficiary designation, will help us continue with our mission. You can help dozens of low income, medically underserved individuals by this selfless act; helping PTFORALL to help others as a testament to your living legacy. You can make a planned gift by:
If you are including PTFORALL in your planned giving, then the information below will be useful:
Full legal name: Physical Therapy For All
501(c)(3) Tax ID: 46-1564199
Address: 4890 Renovo Way, San Diego, CA 92124
4. You can also donate In Memory of a loved-one. Per your wishes, we can post a photo(s) and a tribute to your loved- one on our Facebook page. Simply contact barbara@PTFORALL.org and we will be happy to help you personalize the appropriate “in memoriam” for your loved-one.
5. To donate a car, motorcycle, boat or RV, please click here: DONATE CAR